Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for Project Manager (ID: 0080G8) to make an impact!
What you will do:
- Manage complex solution project, to meet the 3 main objectives (1. Customer satisfaction and profitability; 2. cost,
- schedule, and scope; 3. control and monitor the project and identify and mitigate risk)
- Main duties include: organize the project, monitor progress, assess and manage the risks, identify and implement
- corrective actions,
- Manage relationships with customer and suppliers
- Manage offer creation projects involving several functions in their scopes.
- Coordinate & challenge actions of Marketing Project Leaders, Technical Project leaders, Industrial Project Leaders, New
- Project Buyers, Offer Creation Process supply chain leaders and Quality Project Leaders
- Make all decisions in order to reach the project objectives (customer satisfaction and growth) in optimal conditions of
- profitability, quality and timing
- Present progress to upper management, describe proposed solutions to solve issues and ask for support if necessary.
- Responsible for project management and implementation throughout project phases. Monitor installation, integration and
- Manage project commitments regarding delivery, performance, quality, reliability and cost savings.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management