You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
PTW Coordinator on long-term revalidation project of existing LNG facilities in Port Arthur, TX. Reports to the PTW Area Authority, supervises/trains PTW staff and interfaces with HSE Advisors and Commissioning Leads to ensure a safe and environmentally sound job area.
- Provides training to ISCT and Tiers 1’s ensuring personnel are competent.
- Provides leadership and troubleshooting to ensure efficient execution of the Permit to Work process.
- Provide expertise during Commissioning (Static & Dynamic) and Start-Up of facilities.
- Monitor preparation, planning and execution of permit to work activities by EPC Contractors.
- Liaises and interfaces with Tier 1’s, PMT, Start-Up, and Operations personnel.
- Identifies and resolves permit to work issues.
- Ensure through regular planned audits, that:
- Permit processes are being diligently and correctly followed by all.
- Field permit processes including lock outs, isolations, and gas tests are being followed correctly.
- Permit holders are compliant with procedures imposed by the permits they hold.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College / University degree and/or technical diploma or 10+ years of Project Completion and Operations experience.
- Previous successful PTW experience during Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Operations planning.
- In-depth knowledge Of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria, as well as facilities commissioning and Start-Up operations.
- Work Authorization and Work Permits and appropriate safety criteria.
- Client practices, processes, and expectations with respect to work authorization and work permitting during Systems Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and Operations management planning.
- Expert technical skills and judgment.
- Strong understanding of work planning, scheduling, and tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful working relationships and become a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as required to function effectively within a project team and to communicate with project management, contractors, and sub‑contractors.
- Microsoft Office
- Operations Management
Job ID: 4693