Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
The Engineering Manager -PMO is responsible for leading a group of project managers to lead New Product Development , Material cost out and Process Improvements for General Industry Segment under Commercial Systems Group . The person is responsible to lead the project management function and is responsible for delivering projects on time, budget and with the appropriate scope. S/he will have deep experience launching complex products in a fast-paced environment and exhibits a growth mindset focused on results. The General Industry segment has lot of opportunity to improve project management processes and develop tools and templates to help efficiency within the organization.
- Manage, support, inspire and direct project managers for the various NPD , MCO and other Special projects to generate high levels of performance
- Collaborating with cross functional teams like Sourcing, Operations to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Overseeing the development of the projects and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company%26#39;s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project%26#39;s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project%26#39;s scope, budget, and justification.
- Mentor and train project managers.
- Develop key performance indicators to show project portfolio dashboard, status , health of projects on a weekly basis to the Technology director.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Engineering or related field
- Successfully led and delivered projects for at least 7+ years with high success rates.
- At least 2+ years leading direct reports in technical / project management teams.
- Strong organizational skills along
- Displayed high use of analytical skills- Excel tools, Problem solving tools , MS project , Risk Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication, attention to details
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to grow and develop the team.
- Good interpersonal and multitasking sills.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Willingness to work out of our Grafton, Wisconsin office/ hybrid options will also be considered.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and international)
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Coaching And Mentoring