By joining us as a Quality Project lead you will have a meaningful role in ensuring compliance of products, processes and services with local legislation, International (ISO) legislation and its related standards.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment closely together with the Quality Manager in order to support all Quality Management System aspects, from certification, implementing robust processes for product execution and testing, providing appropriate documentation and process improvement / implementation of corrective actions.
If this sounds like an exciting job for you, then join our team in Cluj, Romania!
In this role you will\:
- Define and execute the strategy for acquiring product, process, system approvals and certification, to ensure compliance with European (CE Directives), International (ISO) legislation and its related standards and to meet the customer and product safety and quality requirements;
- Lead, develop, implement and ensure updates for Quality strategies to maintain world class excellence for our products, services, systems, tools and applications;
- Drive the process for achieving and maintaining the Quality Management System (procedures/ approvals/and certifications) supporting (international) standards (ISO-9001, ATEX, PED, ASME etc.) for an assigned line of products;
- Report and manage critical metrics for the Organization, Quality Assurance Team and suppliers for the assigned line of products;
- Support the Rapid Response program for Cluj, ensuring an effective customer feedback handling process;
- Lead internal audits and host external audits and manage the execution of corrective actions identified therein;
- Review customer requirements and standards versus product specifications, manufacturing processes and supplier quality (Quality Assurance & Quality Control);
- Support the selection, approval and evaluation of suppliers from a quality perspective.
- Acquire approvals, declarations and certifications for products and processes
- Coordinate and host external audits from Notified Bodies (DNV, TÜV), other outside professional agencies, and customers.
- Ensure all documentation is in place and aligned with Emerson and certification authorities’ requirements;
- Issue statements of compliance with European, International legislation and its related standards;
- Pro-actively looks for improvement opportunities to gain efficiency and speed; works with manufacturing, quality and planning to solve day to day challenges in order to ensure outstanding quality and service level;
- Support New Product Development projects;
- Coordinate FMEA in all manufacturing processes;
- Identify and implement Perfect Execution / Lean and safety initiatives.
For this role you will need\:
- Technical university degree;
- 5 years of experience in a quality leading role in a manufacturing environment;
- ERP systems knowledge (Oracle) is a plus;
- Lean Manufacturing experience;
- Proficiency in English.
Who you are\:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Quality Project Lead, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose\: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis