In this role, the .Net Solutions Developer will be responsible of developing applications within an agile development team responsible for multiple software product offerings. This role will be expected to develop, debug, inspect and test software modules on the .NET platform from tasks distributed by a senior engineer or a lead developer.
- Develop, debug, inspect and test software modules to meet the criteria and deliverables identified within the assigned task;
- Understand company’s current software projects and used technologies. Ensure that all defined development policies, procedures and standards are followed;
- Ensure that all development activities are delivered within agreed timescales, of high quality and are fit for purpose;
- Document technical data related to the assigned development tasks;
- Unit testing and code reviews development tasks;
- Testing of own, ensure that all specified functionality and performance constraints have been met;
- Design loosely-coupled, reusable, and testable code structures;
- Attend our internal workshops to plan the project and to design software architectures that meet technical and business requirements;
- Understand use cases, process flows, and other functional and technical specifications to implement software solutions;
- Understand the structural design of databases;
- Work with other developers to debug or eliminate errors from the system;
- Assist with code merges, builds and deployments;
- Continuously study to keep skills up to date.
- 3 years relevant working experience on .NET;
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills experience;
- Knowledge of ASP .NET MVC;
- Knowledge of Web API;
- Knowledge of ORM tools like Entity Framework or LLBLGen Pro;
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database concepts;
- Source code management & deployment tools (Github, TeamCity);
- Thorough knowledge of multi-tier programming;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Task Management tools (Azure DevOps);
- Bonus Skills:
- Test Driven Development;
- Responsive Web Design;
- Cloud infrastructure knowledge (MS Azure);
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Business Requirements
- Cloud Infrastructure