Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Our Engineering team is currently looking for an experienced Change & Configuration Manager who is looking for the next step in their career to take on a management role, based in Dandenong, Victoria.
The primary responsibilitiy for this role is to ensure and keep the rolling stock configuration under control during the whole lifecycle of the Project or Program You will also be responsible for ensuring Configuration is formalized and adequate at any time to deliver the configuration and change documentation to the stakeholders (customer, supplier, partners or project) and manage the rolling stock changes in the project or program.
- Establish the Rolling stock CCM function and manage it throughout the product/service life cycle.
- Ensure application of configuration and change standard procedures, instructions and templates.
- Define Configuration and change management reporting and indicators to be provided by RS Operations.
- Create and publish configuration baselines with the support of RS Operations.
- Control configuration (compare As-Designed/As-Shipped/As-Installed).
- Suggests improvements of the activity (REX on Configuration and Change Management issues: process, organisation).
- Graduated from university with an Engineering Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Proven expereince in completeness and accuracy of changes recorded data and configurations in previous roles
- Previous experience in Rolling Stock is highly desirable
- On time communication of the configuration baselines during the project’s life
- Adherence to process, measured by process inspections
You will be joining an enthusiastic and growing team! We are a growing business with a strong pipeline of work both locally and internationally, with strong possibilities for internal mobility.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: [ Email address blocked ]
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing and provide your current Covid-19 Vaccination status.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
- Change Management
- Rolling Stock