Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ] />
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is looking for a CCU Technologist who will be responsible for Kent in the CCUS market, including business development and project delivery. The Low Carbon group of Kent delivers Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS), Low Carbon Hydrogen, and Low Carbon Fuels and Chemicals (including those derived from waste materials). Kent has delivered ground-breaking work on CO2 transportation, overall CCS chain designs and cost estimates, and delivered the first commercial scale CCS with Power at Boundary Dam in Canada. We are seeking a CCS Technologist as an addition to our team as our workload in CCS increases, that will be responsible for in the Blue Hydrogen market, including business development and project delivery.
- Providing technical leadership for Kent’s CCUS initiative
- Supporting Consultancy Business Development, including technical presentations to clients during the tender phase and preparing Consultancy Proposals (including technical execution methods, man-hour estimates and schedule development)
- Taking responsibility for managing CCUS studies - screening, feasibility studies, conceptual definition and working on FEED/ Detailed Design projects as Technology Manager responsible for managing 3rd party licensors and integration of their work into the overall FEED/ Detailed Design project
- Managing studies as described above to the highest standards and within agreed budgets. Identifying resource requirements, management of day-to-day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management
- Attending Energy Transition conferences and industry groups as an active participant and presenter
- Capable of managing/ directing engineers and specialist consultants of all disciplines
- Working closely with our clients, many of whom spend considerable time within our offices, to produce bespoke and optimal solutions
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results to client
- Taking full technical ownership of the work
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Relevant Diploma/ Degree
- Excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Language skills and advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good interpersonal skills and presence
- Multi tasks capabilities
- Dedication and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good leadership skills
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Computer Literacy