At Jacobs, you’ll work for a company that strives to provide opportunities for employees to learn and thrive. When it comes to environmental consulting, we’re focused on the greatest challenges the planet faces. Our environmental business is growing. Can you be a catalyst for more growth?
As a Senior Environmental Planner, you’ll have the opportunity to lead teams and technical strategy to facilitate the implementation of client capital projects and other changes that require environmental documentation and permitting. The role will address private sector, municipal/state, and federal client needs, with one focus being energy transformation. By providing excellent service, you will develop accounts through building relationships of trust with existing and new clients. You will track and research opportunities, prepare client proposals, and help shape where our business investment dollars are applied. You will also be challenged to identify ways to enhance efficiency and innovation in the delivery of our projects to clients and encouraged to promote Jacobs delivery successes in internal and external venues. Your roles on projects will vary in this strategic position, but can include senior technical consultant, subject matter expert, and project manager.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on environmental
• Experience leading EISs/EAs under the National Environmental Policy Act Project delivery leadership experience with US federal agencies and private clients
• Permitting experience in Hawaii
• Demonstrated success in training and advancing junior staff
• Proposal development experience
• Experience working with developers to gain environmental clearance for renewables projects
• Desire to work with clients to understand their goals and constraints and to develop the best technical and regulatory strategy
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Advanced degree in related subject matter
• Active engagement in professional organization
• Commitment to quality, health, safety, diversity, and inclusion
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Link removed ] .
- Proposal (Business)