Job Title : QA/QC COORDINATOR
Reference Code : OG-7003453
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at theforefront of efforts for the long term sustainable development,utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State ofQatar.In its efforts to become one of the best national energy companies inthe world, QatarEnergy's activities and those of its subsidiaries andjoint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas valuechain locally, regionally, and internationally.They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, andsale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids(NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals,fertilizers, steel and aluminum. As an integrated corporation,QatarEnergy's activities also include marketing and sale of oil and gasand other various products.QatarEnergy's operations and activities are conducted at various onshorelocations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed and Ras LaffanIndustrial Cities; and at various offshore areas, such as offshore oilfields production stations, drilling platforms, Halul oil export island,and the North Field, which is the largest single non-associated gasreservoir in the world covering an area of 6,000 square kilometers. Theutilization of this field’s massive reserves has become a primarynational goal to continue the development and prosperity of the country.QatarEnergy pays the utmost attention to the health and safety of itsemployees, contractors, visitors and the local communities where itoperates. From drilling to construction, operations to decommissioning,QatarEnergy's health, safety and environment policy forms an integralpart of the corporation’s daily business and long term planning.QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by meetingtoday’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resourcesfor generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence,QatarEnergy is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
FIELD OPERATIONS (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary purpose of job
Ensure adherence of all parties (internal and external) to the requirement of QatarEnergy (IS) requirements, International standards and best Oil and Gas practice.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a quality position within the offshore/onshore.
• Oil and Gas Industry including experience in inspection and testing of equipment and materials.
• Shall have and be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of equipment and materials used in the Oil and Gas industry and have a high level of understanding of materials used in a sour service environment.
• Shall be a Charted Quality Professional Member (MQI) status, held for a minimum of 5 years.
• Shall be an International Register of Certificated Auditor (IRCA) registered quality management system auditor and hold a lead auditor qualification for quality management systems, minimum 5 years.
• Shall hold a qualification in root cause analyses investigation into material or equipment failure.
• Shall have a high level of understanding of all company and international standards and procedures and be competent to apply the same.
• Shall have an in-depth knowledge of structural and pipe welding procedures and non-destructive examination technique, used in the fabrication of onshore and offshore structures and process systems.
• Shall hold an internationally recognized welding inspection certification.
• Shall have a high level of understanding and experience in civil works.
Bachelor of Science in relevant engineering discipline.
- International Standards
- Offshore Work
- Oil And Gas
- Process Architecture