About Our Client
- Opportunity to join as senior professional within world leading MNC
- Must have strong Legal experience in LNG Marketing and Sales
World leader in the production and supply of natural resources
The Successful Applicant
- Provide legal advice in the drafting and negotiation of contracts in relation to the marketing and sales activities, often involving complex marketing regulation in Qatar and across other global jurisdictions.
- Drafts letters and documents addressed to Governmental authorities on legal related issues and maintain filing record of government documentation.
- Drafts, review and negotiate all contractual arrangements including those with contractors, customers, consultants, suppliers, buyers, lenders to ensure compliance with applicable laws and Company policies and department objectives.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor of Laws degree 'LLB' from a recognised law School. .
- Minimum 8 years relevant legal and commercial knowledge in the LNG industry
- Significant legal and commercial experience in LNG Marketing and Sales with proven ability in dispute resolution
- Competitive tax-free salary and 37 days annual leave
Clean path to progress within the company
Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with local and global teams
Sadhbh Kelly Grealy
Quote job ref
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Resolution