Job Title : SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT LEAD
Reference Code : OG-7001646
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
SUPPLY CHAIN LOCALIZATION (E&I)
Primary purpose of job
Develop and implement programs to develop the capability of suppliers in the E& I sector with emphasis on local companies.
Create and implement programs to develop the capability of suppliers in the energy sector with emphasis on local companies. Candidates shall also be responsible for providing support to localizing suppliers to ensure their product o r service meets the established oil & gas standards of quality, performance, and HSE. Candidate should therefore be: • Familiar with oil and gas industry qualification process for QA/QC & HSE • Conduct and man age pre-audits through visits and provide report and input to local supplier readiness for QA/QC & HSE audit. • Monitor and support local suppliers Q A/QC & HSE audits by energy companies. • Participate in QA/QC & HSE reviews with energy company.
• Report and analyze all supplier quality anomalies/safety observations to detect anu irregularities and propose corrective actions • Acquaintance with ISO 900x, ASTM, ASME/API, AWS, British Standards, and other relevant standards and, have experience in conducting QMS audits.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 10 years professional experience in operations/production/logi stics.
• Experience in Operational Excellence, Quality Management Systems and business process redesign.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience in Supplier development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable.
• Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills.
• Proven track record in delivering high quality results.
• Experience in working in large multi-national corporations will be an advantage.
University Degree in Engineering/ Supply Chain/Science or related field.
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Actions