Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Global Talent Acquisition - Sourcing Specialist is responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for current and future workforce needs. This role will support Talent Acquisition Specialists in placing qualified candidates with speed. To be successful in this role, combined knowledge on sourcing techniques and effective candidate engagement.
This role reports to the Candidate Experience Manager with dotted line to Talent Acquisition Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Focus on building pipelines, diverse candidate slates, qualifying leads, and then handing leads off to Recruiters, utilize talent data to create insights about the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of key talent segments
• Build & engage undervalued talent pool to discover talents and conduct trends analysis to identify labor market risk and opportunity.
• Drive and support the Global Recruiting Strategy and communicate Maxeon’s brand story as an employer of choice for potential candidates to create meaningful experiences one hire at a time
• Utilize ATS (Success Factor), Job Portals, Campus/University Linkage, Internal Campaign and other sourcing channels and technologies to create a pipeline of prior, existing, and known talent and convert them to active job applicants for both current and future positions.
• Use data to build and monitor sourcing metrics including number of initiations versus response, time to convince candidates to apply, effective outcomes of sourcing strategies, high return sourcing channels, agency cost avoidance etc.
• Complies at all times the Environment, Health and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules, and regulations.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree graduate
• Minimum of 6 years in Sourcing ideally from Multi-national Manufacturing/Shared Services/RPO/Renewable industries/Consultancy Firms
• Proven experience in Social Media Campaigns, intelligence-based sourcing & prospect candidate engagement standards
• Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, high-quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills, and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment
• Effective communication skills
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation