You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Supervises all phases of design, material procurement and/or construction for assigned projects. Gives work direction to a group of 2 to 6 Engineers (i, II, III) and support personnel assigned to his projects. Directs activities of design and project management contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs all supervisory duties common to the Unit level as established by Management.
- Supervises and coordinates preparation of the project proposal including development and analysis of alternates.
- Presents or participates in presenting the project proposal to proponents and other interested organizations at technical meetings in SAO and following resolution of problems secures project proposal approvals.
- Supervises, coordinates and directs preparation of budget briefs, budget estimates, expenditure requests, economic analysis and authorizations for expenditures.
- Coordinates the preparation of contracts, technical information and other information required for the award of design, project management and construction contracts.
- Supervises and coordinates overall planning, control and appraisal of the project as defined by the approved scope.
- Ensure that designs meet Saudi Aramco standards and specifications and that alternate designs or changes are economical, operable and meet safety, maintenance and schedule requirements.
- Responsible for compliance to project controls and administration guidelines/procedures including those related to cost control and forecasting, planning and scheduling, contract administration and materials control, during project execution.
- Responsible for maintaining project records including drawings, specifications, logs, financial reports and project correspondence.
- Approves contract payment and variations within limits of his authority; endorses and forwards to higher authority.
- Supervises and coordinates planning to adjust to unanticipated changes in scope, materials and equipment delivery and cost.
- Provides administrative guidance to his assigned engineers, drafts job appraisals, recommends merit increases and promotions and handles routine personnel functions.
- Will relieve the project manager or act in lieu of project manager, as required.
- Activates and controls a system which will ensure project start-up and appropriate spare parts requirements.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
2. Ten (10) years experience in varied engineering work with emphasis on initial engineering stages.
3. Should be familiar with Company procedures, specifications and technical data manuals.
4. Should be familiar with planning and scheduling methods such as CPM and PERT, Company accounting practices, project accountability, budgeting and the expenditure and financial portions of the project.
5. Must know English. Other languages, including Arabic desirable, but not necessary.
6. Incumbent may be required to travel extensively and could be away for extended periods.
Data not available
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Economic Analysis
Job ID: 850827123