By joining Emerson as a Customer Service Representative, you will have a meaningful role in improving the performance to Emerson Professional Tools eCommerce customers for the EMEA region (e.g. AMAZON).
This role will give you the opportunity to use your language skills, build and deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations, learn from our professional team and grow within our organization.
Are you customer-focused, well-organized and driven for results? Then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Maintain the different e-Commerce platforms by handling their purchase orders, availability checks, shipment preparation, complaint handing and document uploads;
- Place orders in the ERP system (JD Edwards);
- First point of contact for internal departments and provide a fast and reliable communication and order follow-up;
- Part of the European Customer Service team in which you will be responsible for the e-Commerce customers;
- Support the e-Commerce team to expand the business with other online partners;
FOR THIS YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a commercial, customer-focused and international Customer Service team or any e-Commerce relevant function;
- Advanced English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- Accurate, strong organizing skills and good mastering of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- A service minded, conscientious personality with big sense of responsibility;
- Initiative taker, team player and multi tasker;
- Familiar in working with other cultures;
- Technical interest would be an advantage but is not required;
- Very customer and result- oriented, work organized according to the priorities and disciplined following our procedures and guidelines;
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about connecting with different areas of the business? Are you eager to explore a technical world but don’t know where to start? You continuously push yourself to solve each technical challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Customer Service Representative, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Team Working
- Success Driven
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point