The ERP Solutions Senior Analyst will be responsible of offering specialist support for all JD Edwards modules used by the company. As part of the global Emerson Professional Tools ERP team, she/he will support the business in diagnosing and resolving problems related to JD Edwards across multiple locations in Europe and Australia and will participate in global ERP implementations and projects.
- Provides specialist level support for all JD Edwards modules (Finance, Distribution, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Planning);
- Participates and manages ERP projects and implementations by working together with other IT teams and multiple client groups supporting discovery, implementation, user testing, support, upgrade and improvement phase of the projects;
- Leads complex tasks related to JD Edwards development using ERP specific tools, enabling JD Edwards functionality or process changes using advanced tools like OMW, event rules programming, JDE UDO’s, Oracle support;
- Develops complex reports, interfaces and ad-hoc extracts based on client requirements for multiple departments: customer service, warehouse, logistics, manufacturing, finance; Designs and implements customer facing documents (e.g. Invoices, Order Acknowledgements, Purchase Orders, etc.) using tools like BI Publisher;
- Supports the business in ERP data maintenance using SQL updates and strong understanding of JD Edwards data, table structure and fields;
- Works with global cross-functional teams to develop and implement business solutions and optimize operations and conducts impact analysis for ERP systems and products, improvements and changes to functional areas and departments;
- Collaborates with other teams to solve global ERP issues and requests, interdependencies between applications and to solve problems that may occur; Train, mentor, and develop junior members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science or Economics;
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position or 3 years of experience in ERP systems such as JD Edwards (preferred), Oracle EBS or SAP;
- Solid understanding of relational databases and general database concepts;
- Strong SQL knowledge with the ability to learn other analytics tools;
- Experience with report layout creation and design tools such as BI Publisher;
- Experience with designing and developing ETL processes is a plus;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Project management experience is a plus;
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.