Location: West Jordan, UT
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. As a Surveyor, you will be our primary point of contact on the ground and integrally involved with the entire process of helping customers go solar. Surveyors must be responsible and able to manage their own schedule to ensure that all necessary tasks are followed through on, with minimal outside management. This position requires availability of 40-45 hours a week, M-Sat. Hours do vary, but 20 hours of work a week is guaranteed.
- Starting hourly rate of $18-19
- Mileage reimbursement
- Extremely high growth potential
Blue Raven Solar
- 2021 Best Places to Work (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Top 100 CEOs in America – Ben Peterson (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Best Companies for Career Growth (Comparably)
- 2020 Most Customer-Friendly Company (Best in Biz)
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks daily.
- Conduct solar site assessment for prospective customers using a smart phone and provided surveying equipment. Surveys must be completed, and information uploaded in a timely manner.
- Turn on solar system once installation is complete and collect customer feedback.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient manner
- Great work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Possession of a smart phone
- Reliable transportation
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Self Motivation