Contract Support Administrator Position Summary:
The main responsibility of the Contract Coordinator is to establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between the company and selected suppliers / vendors, and customers; in order to improve quality, cost and continuity in the long term.
Contract Support Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with all administration processes for the Digital Power Services Advanced Technical Support Center, promoting teamwork, flexibility and customer satisfaction while updating and maintaining customer information in Bridge Front Office and provide reports on new customers, payment types, renewal rates, etc
- Coordinates service agreement order and activation process by entering and invoicing orders in Quote to Cash system, working with customer purchasing agents, entering and activating customer contracts in Bridge Front Office and Avaya phone systems, and notifying customer of activated support by sending welcome packet to end customer
- Researches status of customer orders, providing information to customers on problems. Adjusts customer orders per customer request and communicates change information to the appropriate parties.
- Acts as a liaison between the Business Development Specialists, Inside Sales, and the Technical Support Center for support agreements. Resolves shipping scheduling and/or invoicing problems of moderate complexity.
- Ship items to customers including software upgrade/packages, welcome packages, and items needing shipment by any tech support staff. (UPS, DHL, Global) Process and maintain department Backlog orders using internal tools such as Quote to Cash and SMS
- Coordinates new processes and manages challenges with new releases of software and works with the Power Management University for training classes and coupons.
- Interfaces on new platforms with services and sales to provide a smooth and seamless transition for customers.
- Supports the efforts of other personnel within the Customer Care Center
- Facilitate outbound calls to customers to initiate Power Analysis
- Collect issues on alerts from Diagnostic Expert and create CCC Action
- Assign and plot Power Analysis meetings for Engineers
- Provides backup support for other service and support administrators.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.