What you will do
The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist develops, communicates and implements a clear strategic vision and plan for how specific marketing technology and digital architecture investment will help ABS reach its marketing, sales and client engagement goals. This responsibility is part of a fully aligned and integrated overall ABS system roadmap, which is developed through coordination and collaboration with IMS and other key ABS departments and stakeholders.
- Support development, implementation, and management of a strategic plan for marketing technology that aligns with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to support major infrastructure initiatives which involve Marketing; support development of specific scopes of work, technical and business requirements, costings, and strategies for delivery for each initiative with required departmental approval.
- Work in close partnership with the Manager, Digital Marketing, to ensure wider ABS technology projects do not negatively impact digital marketing capacity.
- Work with the Manager, Digital Marketing to develop seamless client journeys across ABS branded digital platforms.
- Harness technical expertise and project management experience to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate project delivery between internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Research new technology trends to identify opportunities for short, medium, and long-term improvement.
- Evaluate existing marketing technology programs and recommend updates or changes to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Manage the implementation of new or enhanced marketing technology tools to ensure compatibility with existing systems and with cross-functional system integration and collaboration
What you will need
- Ability to work in cross-functional collaboration to develop new ways to use technology to reach customers, build brand awareness, and increase sales.
- Understanding how systems interconnect to integrate data between platforms to improve business performance and client engagement.
- Understanding how to capitalize on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals.
- Ability to assess project scopes and gather business requirements to justify marketing technology investment.
- Understanding the value and potential of automation to streamline the functions of both sales and marketing teams.
- Development of internal processes or procedures related to use of technology and connecting the dots between the front-end user experience and the marketing and IT teams that control their UI
- Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Management System
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in digital services, and project managing development of digital initiatives is required. Experience managing websites in a dot.com or e-commerce B2B environment is advantageous.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related disciplines is required.
- Previous experience in digital marketing and technology environments is essential.
- Experience using marketing automation (Act On, Eloqua or Market), enterprise CMS platforms, web analytics software, and a CRM platform is preferred. Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, MS Dynamics, or Act-On a plus.
- Experience project managing delivery of marketing technology initiatives.
- Expertise designing, tracking, reporting and presenting analytics for campaigns and or projects.
Reports to Manager or Director
This role will have no direct reports.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job.
Work is primarily sedentary; exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
American Bureau of Shipping is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
American Bureau of Shipping
We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times.
ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations. About Our Benefits
ABS Bureau proudly offers a variety of industry-leading benefits designed to enhance the life and well-being of our employees and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical insurance (PPO and HD), dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability leave programs, parental leave program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. The Company provides an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that offers support in personal wellness, including work-life services. ABS Bureau also offers a 401K plan with a generous company match, subject to plan requirements. Equal Opportunity
ABS Bureau is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Other
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjs
- Business Administration
- Master Of Business Administration (Mba)