Provides tier 3 support for Emerson regional Global Data Center and wide area telecommunications network (WAN) for Emerson. Provide tier 3 support for 3rd party connectivity to Emerson resources such as 3rd party SSLVPN, Extranet, vDMZ and Azure. Position requires in-depth understanding of firewall services, network transport, TCP/IP and load balancing. Works with other regional network operation engineer members to respond to customers Service Request (SR) based on customer urgency and severity.
- Provide support in global SDWAN implementation
- Participate on project meetings related to SDWAN migration.
- Document the network diagram and processes of the projects mentioned.
- Perform quality assurance testing after migration prior production release.
- BS in CS, MIS or related technology/engineering (preferred) or equivalent course required
- Cisco CCNP, CCIE, Palo Alto, F5 BIG-IP LTM certification or equivalent certification required
- Excellent English communication skills. Other (non-English) language skills an advantage but not required.
- 8 or more years working as network operations engineer
- 8 or more years working with Cisco routing, switching and wireless devices
- 5 or more years working with Global Data Center / Cloud Infrastructure and 3rd Party Extranet Connectivity
- 5 or more years working with Palo Alto firewall and F5 Load Balancers
- Cisco CCNP, CCIE, Palo Alto certified, F5 BIG-IP LTM certified or equivalent certifications preferred
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
Cisco Certified Network Professional