Wood is currently recruiting a Permit To Work Coordinator with extensive experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry to work on a Fixed term contract at site on our refinery project in Sweden. The project consists of revamping the existing unit including other necessary modifications to produce diesel out of a mixture of renewables.
Skills / Qualifications
- Implementation and day to day operation of the project Permit to Work system for all construction activities
- Facilitation of permit meetings; ensuring all permits are completed and issued with required supporting documentation; tracking of permits from creation to close out
- Maintaining applicable hard and soft copy records and managing the permit log; and overseeing all other activities relating to PTW’s
- Ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with the applicable project and company procedures
- Supporting zero harm through following procedures and living the safety culture
- Previous experience in a similar role on a refinery project
- Experience in the implementation and use of PTW systems
- Brownfield and shutdown experience preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
- Oil And Gas