This role shall participate in the hardware and software configuration, programming, installation, testing and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS) including interfacing systems. When the system is in operation, he/she shall continue to support the system at site including performing troubleshooting, carrying out maintenance activities, providing technical support and recommendations, and participating in upgrade activities.
- Designs and develops Functional/Detail Design Specifications for DeltaV Batch software
- Software configuration for medium to large-sized batch projects for Chemical and Life Science plants.
- Testing of software for medium to large-sized batch projects for Chemical and Life Science plants.
- Preparation of validation documents.
- Coordinates and interfaces with third party vendor/systems.
- Handles Project and engineering documentation.
- Responsible for Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Installation, Site Acceptance Testing/IQ, Site commissioning/OQ Support.
- Interfaces with sub-contractors.
- Provides guidance to System Engineer.
- Provides sales support and customer training when required.
- Ensures systems comply to project specifications.
- Ensures timely completion of systems configuration.
- Ensures quality work.
- Ensures timely completion of engineering documentation adhering to ISO/PMO.
- Ensures timely shipments of systems.
- Ensures successful site commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Validation/S88/GMP and GAMP.
- Knowledge in DeltaV Batch Configuration.
- Proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Willing to work in Shifts and overtime at customer sites.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of relevant experience may apply. Those with more years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior position.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
[ Link removed ]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Distributed Control Systems