Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Business Unit: Corporate
Reports to: Treasury Supervisor
Travel Requirement: No
Select’s Treasury Analyst will assist with day-to-day Treasury Operations of the Company.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Applying Customer payments & related research through internal/external contact
- Maintain files of payment support in logical method
- Review of Employee Credit Card Receipts for Compliance
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Provide back-up coverage as needed for cash management activities
- Assist Treasury Team to ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Willingness to cross train in order to provide coverage when needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 2+ years of Treasury Management / Customer Cash Application experience highly desired
- General knowledge of business, Treasury, and Accounting standards, procedures, and policies
- Requires proactive communicaiton and and problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a changing environment
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Select is an equal opportunity employer. It is Select’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Attention To Detail
- Cash Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation
- Standard Accounting Practices