Join our Business Systems team to support our state-of-the-art Manufacturing Operations systems and contribute to our Digital Transformation journey. You will thrive in a dynamic environment with intense cross-functional collaboration and will benefit from continuous learning and development opportunities in new technologies, autonomy, and innovation.
Provide IT technical and functional expertise in the design, planning, testing, and implementation of high-quality local and global IT systems solutions and applications. Take responsibility for supporting and developing manufacturing applications in a fast-paced and expanding production environment. Support the strategic Digital Transformation direction for future Business Systems initiatives. Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing Production support for global/local manufacturing applications and interfaces: perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis; resolve small to medium complexity issues or lead the issue resolution process; support with local configuration and installation; communicate promptly and efficiently with relevant support groups; facilitate relationship between support groups and business users and initiate escalations, when appropriate.
- Lead or participate in small to medium system implementation project activities based on Waterfall or Agile project methodologies: Assist with technical requirements definition, impact analysis and implementation estimation and planning; Test script design and unit testing, validating of results and technical sign off.
- Maintain software solutions related to manufacturing and the interfaces between the applications, the ERP system and other manufacturing software. Support with database maintenance, connection, and implementation. Create and maintain documentation for software applications.
- Perform analysis on business systems, data and technical issues and provide guidance in change management (advise, design, lead, coordinate).
- Communicate effectively with different suppliers, project teams and business stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation of business systems changes.
- Collaborate with contractors to ensure delivery of software and services according to timing and quality expectations.
- Be involved in activities related to Emerson’s Digital Transformation.
- Advise users on (Business Intelligence) reporting and develop or maintain reports according to user requirements.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience in IT systems/applications analysis/support roles utilizing current technology and software solutions, preferably within an international organization with multiple locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or IT technology discipline.
- Medium level knowledge of object-oriented design/programming languages: C#;
.NET; Microsoft Visual Studio .NET; Microsoft SQL Databases and Server Reporting services.
- Experience in using ERP/integrated business systems solutions and exposure to the latest Digital transformation trends; Cloud applications, API platforms, RPA, and Analytics.
- Functional expertise in one or more business areas (Distribution, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance). Manufacturing and Shopfloor application experience is a clear advantage.
- Exposure to system implementation projects, through direct participation or project management.
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing. Other European languages are an advantage.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Production Support
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Unit Testing