Provide IT technical and functional expertise, in the planning, design, documentation, testing and implementation of high quality local and global IT/Business Systems solutions. Take responsibility for developing and supporting manufacturing software located at multiple sites within a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing Production support for implemented systems (Oracle, Shopfloor and connected applications): perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolve system issues or lead the issue resolution process; communicate promptly and efficiently with relevant support groups; facilitate relationship between support groups and business users and initiate escalations, when appropriate.
- Lead or participate in small to medium project activities based on Waterfall or Agile project methodologies: Assist with technical requirements definition, impact analysis and implementation estimation and planning; Test script design and unit testing, validating of results and technical sign off.
- Design and develop software solutions for use in multiple functional areas, mainly related to manufacturing and the interfaces between the local applications and the core ERP system and other manufacturing software. Support with database development, maintenance, connection and implementation. Create and maintain documentation for software applications.
- Participate and provide expertise in all areas related to IT/Business Systems, and related implementation projects.
- Perform analysis on business systems, data and technical issues and provide guidance in change management (advise, design, lead, coordinate).
- Communicate effectively with different suppliers, project teams and business stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation of business systems changes.
- Collaborate with contractors to ensure delivery of software and services according to timing and quality expectations.