Your new work environment
Welcome to gestigon - a Valeo brand. As one of the leading companies worldwide Valeo develops, manufactures and distributes components, integrated systems and modules for automobiles and utility cars. As part of Valeo’s Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group, the site in Lübeck specializes in software development, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. It offers sensor-agnostic disruptive software for our Interior Cocoon solutions, in particular gesture recognition and behavior tracking. The office and lab of gestigon are located in Lübeck, Germany.
Together with your team you develop solutions ranging from comfort/entertainment to safety-critical in an automotive environment by using cutting-edge algorithms. You are responsible to efficiently run real-time components to solve radar, computer vision or image processing problems on a given embedded target. You implement relevant optimization algorithms to reduce the algorithm runtime as well as its memory footprint. You know how to benefit from the target specifics and tools. You belong to a development team and are mainly at the interface with the function owner, the algorithm design- and validation teams. Ideally you are knowledgeable in the algorithm domain as well and able to influence the architecture so that it is better adapted to the target resources and constraints.
- Responsible for embedding components designed by algorithm engineers ensuring optimal use of the targeted hardware
- In charge to apply relevant optimization techniques to fulfil targeted hardware resources
- Precise evaluation of the impact of the implemented techniques on application KPI
- Run tests to provide estimation of runtime and resources use and track trade-off between accuracy vs optimization
- Interface with the customer
Your Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable technical discipline
- 5 years of professional experience in application develop-ment with C and C and Linux operating system
- Hands-on experience with Integrity computer-/machine vision algorithms
- Experience in design pattern and embedded system design patterns
- You are self-motivated, driven, reliable and able to work independently as well as in a team
- You have excellent communication skills (English German)
We offer you a wide range of tasks with performance-related remuneration in an international environment that opens up numerous opportunities for you to apply your know-how independently and on your own responsibility. We offer you a workplace equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, a fruitful working environment and, last but not least, a motivated team of colleagues that will make it easier for you to familiarize yourself with the job. Further information about us can be found at [ Link removed ] .
You want to know more?
Tel.\: 49 176 3000 1440
- Algorithm Design
- Automotive Industry
- Computer Vision