We are currently working alongside an established global energy company that are actively looking for an experienced Country Manager to head up their solar development team in Germany. This individual must have significant management experience in the solar PV industry and must be a fluent/native German speaker.
The company are one of the largest energy companies in the world and are currently expanding their presence in the solar PV market globally, with ambitious targets in regards to building out their business in Germany.
This position is a great step forward in career for anyone with a experience managing a business unit in the solar industry that is looking to add to their expertise through working for a major player in the global energy industry. The role comes with a great benefits package and immediate responsibility to grow and develop their own team.
- Responsible for ensuring strong and safe project development and construction in Germany.
- Setting up and maintaining a solid legal and operational infrastructure, along with strong group processes centring around the values of the wider company.
- Implementation of sales and marketing processes and structures.
- Implementation of HSE processes.
- Involved in developing competitive project financing structures and subsequently the administration processes surrounding the financing.
- Credit management.
- Identification of potential opportunities in the German B2B solar market.
- Constant development and adaptation of the market strategy.
- Managing key account and local partnerships within Germany.
- Experience in the management of a business unit in the solar industry.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in recruiting, coordinating, and managing a team.
- Ability to operate autonomously in an effective manner.
- Experience with management of external contractors, tendering, construction management and O&M of projects.
- Excellence in developing and maintaining high level HSE standards.
- High level commercial ability in negotiating large contracts.
- Knowledge and experience with project finance.
- 10 years of experience positioning sophisticated solutions and cost-benefit analyses.
- Native/fluent German speaker & high-level English language skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or send your CV and contact details to [ Email address blocked ] .
- Business To Business
- Credit Management