X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
About the Team:
Mineral’s mission is to scale sustainable and regenerative farming globally through
computational agriculture. This means organizing and analyzing the planet’s ag data collected
by a new generation of intelligent equipment & sensors, improving farm profitability and
sustainability through plant-by-plant management, and unlocking biodiversity and resiliency
through radically more efficient crop breeding.
About the Role:
This role gives you an opportunity to join a fast growing team committed to unlocking
sustainable agriculture globally. You will play a key role in our partnership development as we
refine and implement our go-to-market strategy. You will work closely with the cross functional
team to give market feedback that informs product development.
How you will make an impact:
● Identify, prioritize and qualify key partners in global agriculture to scale Mineral’s
● Build relationships with potential partners, including video and in person visits (domestic
and international travel)
● Tailor a narrative and materials to support exploratory discussions with prospective
● Manage deals end-to-end, including: origination, qualification, scoping, negotiation,
contracting and closing
● Collaborate closely with the partner success, operations and engineering teams to
transition from deal scoping and signing to hand off for implementation
● Collaborate with BD, legal and finance to negotiate contracts and navigate internal
approvals and compliance processes
● Gather market intelligence, help shape go-to-market strategy, pricing and product
What you should have:
● 10+ years of experience managing complex deals with multinational companies in the
agricultural value chain
● Experience working in agriculture or food systems internationally
● Experience scoping and driving deals from introduction to close
● Experience managing cross-functional internal stakeholders and building senior level
● Strong project management and organizational skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
● Demonstrated ability to self-manage, take initiative, problem-solve, and navigate through
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: [ Link removed ] .
- Contract Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated