You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Mechanical static Equipment Engineer
We’re hiring Mechanical static Equipment Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Mechanical static Equipment Engineer;
- YOE: 05 to 10 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Role;
- Location: Bangalore.
What you need to bring:
- 5- 10 years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience on Detail Engineering of Static Equipment and Packages for Offshore Oil and Gas facilities – Wellhead platforms, Fixed Process Platforms, FPSO topsides;
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Technology - Mechanical;
- Software: PV-Elite/Compress;
- Experience in Material Handling Studies is preferable;
- In depth knowledge of International Codes and Standards applicable with the discipline (such as (ASTM, ASME, ANSI, TEMA, API).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading
- Materials Management
- Oil And Gas
- Mechanical Engineering
Job ID: PUB402020