Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Located in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will be responsible for supporting engineering teams in the various tasks related to the various project or product development phases. You will have the opportunity to get to know the different aspects of engineering work at Alstom by being directly involved in team dynamics.
During your internship, you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Participate in performance continuous improvement initiatives for engineering group
- Participate in weekly engineering management meetings
- Support engineering “metiers” teams in their daily tasks
- Identify opportunities to improve engineering processes
- Participate in the automation of various reports to reduce activities with no added value
- Bachelor's degree student in industrial/mechanical/electrical/others engineering (project management/continuous improvement profile is a plus)
- Resourceful personality, who likes the practical application of concepts compared to theory
- In-depth knowledge of IT tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project and SAP)
- Strong communication and diplomatic skills
- Good communication skills in English and French, written and spoken
If you’re looking for a company with a strong purpose and the ambition to play a role in climate change by leading the way to greener and smarter mobility, if you are ambitious and would like to embark on a challenging, global journey, and if you have a certain sense of entrepreneurship:
Join us and help us create a better tomorrow !
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Business Process Improvement