LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
You will be working with a team of world class engineers to build large scale data pipelines using modern technology stack. You will have the opportunity to explore and innovate using cutting edge technologies. This is a unique, high impact opportunity with direct influence into LevelTen Energy’s Data Services team. Come join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests for testing API and back-end systems.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality.
- Works closely with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the SDLC and to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Work closely with energy analysts and product management to understand testing requirements.
- Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Experience in programming language: Python (preferred)
- Experience with Cloud: Google (preferred)
- Experience testing APIs and back-end systems.
- Experience with unit/integration tests, contributing to engineering documentation.
- Experience with relational SQL databases: like Postgres or mySQL.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be located in Greater Seattle area
Benefits / Perks:
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
About LevelTen Energy:
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculates more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
- Cloud Computing
- Disciplined Agile Delivery
- My Sql
- Postgre Sql