20 – 30 years old
Secondary / Diploma / Degree
Years of Experience
Certifications / Licenses
The Operator shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- On location Rig up and Rig down of surface pressure equipment.
- Make up downhole Wireline tools.
- Maintain downhole Wireline tools, surface equipment, Wireline unit, vehicles and all equipment assigned to crew.
- Assist Wireline operators to carry out operations in safe and efficient manner.
- Follow Operators and supervisors instructions.
- Assist Operator in checking the equipment for any damages prior to any operations.
- Report Company quality policy and procedure while carrying daily duties.
- Maintain proper handling of all equipment specially mechanical and electronic gauges in order to avoid failures.
- Report quality suggestion in order to improve our quality.
- Achieving the knowledge of Wireline training level (Technical and Safety) as per the Career Development Plan.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Carry out all work activities in a safe manner.
- Follow all company procedures and controls.
- Ensure wearing all required PPE's while on duty.
- Use the safety harness when working on highlights.
- Make sure that your HSE training is completed and valid.
- Maintain good housekeeping at work site and accommodation on daily basis.
- Ensure clear communication while working on platforms during daily operations.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Basic Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Knowledge of further Well Service business lines i.e. Slickline, Wireline, etc.
- Quality Management
- Safety Principles
- Well Services