An excellent opportunity to represent a large IPP in France as a Project Development Manager.
This role will lead on the delivery of the Solar PV strategy including site identification, securing land rights, feasibility, design, securing consents, securing grid connections and developing investment case.
- Manage Solar PV projects from identification of a potential project to pre-construction
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of the projects
- Manage all specialized studies and the environmental impact assessment of the projects
- Secure all necessary lands trough land lease agreements, eventually with external support
- Set up an efficient concertation process with all project stakeholders
- Managing advisors, project managers and subcontractors
- Stakeholder management (town councils, local communities etc)
- Support during the sale process of the project
- You want to operate in an agile environment, favouring flexibility and adaptability.
- You are capable and open to traveling regularly throughout France.
- At least 3-4 years experience within the French development industry.
- Business fluent in both French and English.
- Prior experience in originating and developing multi-MW renewable sites