Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
- Establish “Workload” graph of Bogie System organization in order to capture full visibility of activities to come (on-going activities, new tenders, un-planned activities, etc…)
- Establish workload KPI to identify workload versus capacity, and identified resources gaps
- Issue information and develop standard KPI for monthly review for Monthly Business review
- Put in place (Purchase Order) and follow-up of external resources according to bogie engineering team manager decisions
- Establish Budget KPI to follow budget evolution per function/per project on a monthly basis. (Consumption versus allocated hours, earned value, etc…)
- Ensure budget accuracy, negotiate Variation Orders to budget
- Put in place the Dash-board for each project + summary for engineering function
- On a monthly basis, follow-up costs/hours actuals and identify gaps vs budget for each project/cost center
- Establish KPI of Quality to measure performance of Bogie team in terms of quality (right first time, efficiency...)
- Establish KPI of On-Time Delivery (OTD) to measure performance to deliver on time
Are you this person?
- Bachelor degree in mecanical engineering or administration
- 3 years of relevant experience
- You want to ensure the progression of your business scope
- Knowledge of budget and planning tools (PowerBI, Excel, etc.)
- Detailled and precision driven
- Fluent both in French and English
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Earned Value Management