Summary: Green Plains Inc. is looking to add to their growing team by hiring a driven, focused and results driven Talent Acquisition Partner. As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will partner with leadership throughout the organization to recruit top talent at our biorefineries. You will research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance in your career while working in a supportive team this is the place for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute full Talent Acquisition life-cycle strategy and plans
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and hiring managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Provide workforce strategy solutions to increase retention and employee engagement
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports, and other staffing administration functions as needed
- Represent the company at recruiting events, providing company/job information
- Actively participate and comply with Company ESG, DE&I and other strategic initiatives
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Department of Labor, etc.
- Accept other work-related responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field
- Industry experience preferred
- Minimum of five years recruitment experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Aptitude to maintain highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with urgency and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt easily to change
- Travel will be expected - up to 20%
- Valid driver’s license and successful completion of Motor Vehicle Record check
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job includes but is not limited to: frequent sitting, computer use, and telephone use
Green Plains Inc. offers competitive pay: a generous benefit package including business casual work environment, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) and a 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting and company safe harbor matching. All potential employees of Green Plains Inc. will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check prior to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) is a leading biorefining company focused on the development and utilization of fermentation, agricultural and biological technologies in the processing of annually renewable crops into sustainable value-added ingredients. This includes the production of cleaner low carbon biofuels, renewable feedstocks for advanced biofuels and high purity alcohols for use in cleaners and disinfectants. Green Plains is an innovative producer of Ultra-High Protein and novel ingredients for animal and aquaculture diets to help satisfy a growing global appetite for sustainable protein. The Company also owns a 48.9% limited partner interest and a 2.0% general partner interest in Green Plains Partners LP.
- Employee Engagement