Deloitte – Senior Consultant, Integration
Do you enjoy working in a cross-functional team to help businesses reach their growth potential? If so, you may be interested in a role in Deloitte’s Corporate Development Team. As an Integration Support professional, you will have the unique opportunity to be involved in a broad range of inorganic investments that are instrumental in driving strategic and financial value for Deloitte’s businesses.
This person is a key resource in partnering with business teams and enabling area teams to execute integration strategies that focus on value creation. They track and manage key integration risks and challenges during due diligence. This person works closely with IMO leadership, business teams and internal cross-functional teams to develop, implement and execute integration plans.
This role will enhance your understanding of the M&A life cycle. You will see how acquisitions and other investments support the overall Deloitte strategy and drive growth. The opportunity will allow you to build relationships with a variety of teams from the Businesses and Enabling Areas.
Work You’ll Do
The Integration Support role is responsible for managing a comprehensive project plan which includes all workstream and functional team tasks to achieve the success milestones based on the acquisition strategy. They will work full-time with the Firm Corporate Development team and regularly interface with business leaders and work stream leads. Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Document and maintain detailed integration plans with milestones, timelines, resources
- Support the overall execution of the integration plan from Day 1 on-boarding to completion of all integration activities
- Generate performance measurements to communicate progress to project team and stakeholders
- Track and manage issue resolution
- Ensure consistency across workstream deliverables in terms of content and form
- Participate in continuous improvements and best practices to continually evolve Deloitte’s integration capabilities
- Pursue other activities based on the evolving needs of the Corporate Development group
- Reports to Integration Manager
- Minimal travel expected; could increase up to 25% during a transaction
- Operational Consulting and / or Project Management experience
- M&A experience preferred
- Familiarity with Deloitte operations, financials and/or enterprise data is a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive; ability to anticipate what needs to be done and can recommend next steps
- Good communicator: actively listens to others, clearly articulates actions and issues
- Demonstrated use of core consulting skills (e.g., logical structuring, executive presence, strong written, oral and presentation-based communication skills)
- Ability to work within a matrix organizational structure
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
Relevant Business Skills:
- Excellent team player
- General can-do attitude with clear bias to action
- Intellectually curious, insight driven, and exercises good business judgement
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient, with high energy and enthusiasm
- Detail orientated
- Adaptable and flexible
- High integrity – honors commitments: consistent and predictable follow-up
The Deloitte Corporate Development Team is composed of professionals with deep expertise in organic and inorganic growth strategy, development of business models, financial analysis and reporting and M&A transaction execution and integration. Together, they drive strategic investments for our Firm.The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 to $177,470.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 85770
- Attention To Detail
- Corporate Development