Blue Rhino Production, is looking for an Full Time General Labor position to join our team! Our Production Specialist play a key role in our production process. They operate in a team-based environment to ensure quality, and safe and efficient, refilling, re-valving, requalifying, refurbishing, packaging, and storage of propane cylinders. Every cylinder is cleaned, leak-tested, inspected, and then delivered to tens of thousands of convenience stores nationwide.
- Labor intensive
- Requiring frequent lifting and stacking of 40lb cylinders
- Work environment is an outdoor work environment with varying temperature conditions, previous experience in warehouse or manufacturing preferred
- (3) days a week / 12 hours shifts
- Rotating days every two weeks
- 6:00am - 6:00pm, pending overtime based on demand
- Starting at $18.34/hr rate increases over time & becoming proficient at stations (Tier Level 2 & Senior Level)**
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Performs Washer functions which includes placing cylinders on conveyer belt, sorting, removing sleeve and peeling label.
- Dispatches cylinders to paint, fill, or rework stations.
- Completes Paint Line operations which includes loading cylinders in tank hanger, applying paint bag applicator, and unloading tank hanger.
- Operates Shot Blast, Tare weight entry station, Capper (data code label), and Stacker (palletizing).
- Manually checks for leaks, weight problems, or sleeve malfunctions.
- Performs cylinder refurb operations based on work station.
- Stacks finished product.
- Checks for quality assurance.
- Possess integrity and a good work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual, dependable, and reliable.
- Ability to work overtime, as required
- Ability to understand basic technical instructions, both written and verbal.
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why Blue Rhino? We're more than just America’s premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of landfills. Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor [ Link removed ] , a rhino conservation charity. We also support [ Link removed ] , a charity of competition chefs who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today!
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Quality Management
- Stock Control