Our client has an exciting job offer for a Health and safety specialist to join our passionate team
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Our client will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
As Health and safety specialist you will have the responsibility as BAS-P and you will contribute to a construction that is built according to swedish work environment legislation. You will work intimately with the construction team and participate in the planning and design to secure a safe work environment during the construction phase.
In general you have a long experience in the field and have been working in large scale construction projects with high demands on security.Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the planning and design
- Co-oordinate the planning and design with respect to work environment, to make sure that parties involved take each others planning and solutions into account to avoid risks of ill-health and accidents.
- To cooperate with construction work environment coordinators for the execution of construction or civil engineering work (BAS-U), and continuously monitor the result of the coordination in such a way that detected deficiencies and risks are corrected.
- To participate in risk assessments and other investigations, with the aim of ensuring that the design leads to any future risks in using the facility being detected and addressed at the earliest possible stage.
- To prepare documentation describing the structure and design of the object and the building products used, in all respects to the extent of importance for safety and health in connection with work on the operation, maintenance, repair, alternation and demolition of the object.
- Participate in the design of the work environment plan as well as the prior notification to the Work Environment Authority required for the project
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Safety coordinator is a vital member of the Construction team and key to our client's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Civil Engineering
- Occupational Safety And Health