We are looking for dedicated Life Sciences DeltaV Batch engineer with 5 to 10 years’ experience. To be successful, you should have good understanding of process control systems (DCS/PLC) and keen interest to work in validated pharmaceutical industry.
- Designs and develops Functional/Detail Design Specifications for DeltaV Batch software.
- Handles Software configuration for batch projects.
- Responsible for Testing of Batch software.
- Preparation of validation documents.
- Generation of project and engineering documentation.
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site Installation
- Site Acceptance Testing/IQ
- Site commissioning/OQ Support
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering with 5 to 10 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in MS Office.
- Ability to develop design documents.
- Configuration experience in any DCS/PLC.
- Willing to work in Shifts and overtime at customer sites.
- Proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Programmable Logic Controllers