At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
As a Senior Asset Management Specialist, you’ll be delivering OMFS related projects and associated initiatives across the ANZ People and Places line of business. This position interfaces directly with key clients to develop and deliver OMFS services, reporting directly to the OMFS Operations Director – Australia along with coordinating and leveraging our Global Practice Group services in the region.
• Experience in asset management with a focus on assets operations and maintenance strategy identification and implementation.
• Proven experience in asset management consulting. • Familiarity of ISO55000 and International Infrastructure Management Manual Processes and Practices.
• Experience in Asset Condition and Criticality Assessment Practices and Processes including asset remaining life calculations and modelling.
• AM Strategies, Plans and Performance management systems and benchmarking • Experience in asset availability, reliability and maintainability improvement programs such as Reliability Centred Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis/FMECA/HAZOP etc.
• Experience of Design, Build, Operate (DBO) and Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM) contracting and delivery.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Benchmarking (Project Management)
Hazard And Operability Study