Requisition ID: 136539
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Project Controls Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering (KIE) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Construction Engineer in our growing Project Controls Group. You will be part of our rapidly growing Kiewit Transportation Division. Which provides project controls some of the largest project in the North America. KIE has a large Engineering and Design department that provides structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines design, with is a multi-faceted, leading-edge, best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering's Design Build Management team are driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects to manage their multi-disciplined design teams to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-driven engineers analyze root causes and resolve design issues before they impact schedule and budget. Particularly on large design-build projects, clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and design best practices for all projects that we support.
Our participation leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position is be based out of Kiewit Infrastructure Engineer’s Lone Tree, CO office.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to perform planning & scheduling activities utilizing Primavera and an ability to apply a logical progression of construction/engineering knowledge to support a wide range of project types.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing and/or overseeing critical path method scheduling for construction projects.
• Developing schedules for estimates and current projects.
• Preform company scheduling procedures and reporting.
• Coordination with project teams to assess reporting and identify risk and create accurate forecasts.
• Providing scheduling analysis for delays and impacts to identify and mitigate project risk.
• 2+ years’ experience in infrastructure construction.
• The ability to travel (up to 50%)
• Preferred undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related degree
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated work ethic
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• The ability to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
• Occasional extended assignments at other sites are possible
• Ability to relocate based on business needs
• Must meet the requirements of eligibility to work on Federal Projects
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
Base Compensation: $67,972 - $101,958
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Architectural Drawing
- Build Management
- Business Requirements
- Construction Management