At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity. Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Primary Job Responsibilities:.
- Hydraulic design for wet utilities including water supply, sewerage, storm water drainage.
- Candidate should be conversant both in design of internal building & infra wet utilities.
- Candidate should be capable & coordinating with team of BIM modelers delivering drawings in Revit, civil 3D, Cad & microstation.
- Should also have deep interest to continuously grow & develop team in new areas of expertise
- B.E Civil / Mechanical Engineering with around 6 to 10 years of experience.
- WaterGems, SewerGems, basic knowledge of Civil 3D ,Revit, Autocad & microstation.
- Shall be ready to work flexibly to attain overlap with ME office timings as this position is aligned for dedicated ME projects
- Good communication skills
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Computer Aided Design