You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Staff Completions Engineer, (SW / HPHT)
- Responsible for all shallow water and HPHT completions engineering duties. Work on an integrated development team with drilling, sub-sea, subsurface, production, facilities and construction. Responsible for advising and development of junior and senior engineers. Use industry contacts to maintain currency in the latest completions engineering technologies and ensure these are communicated to staff.
- Preparing, designing and supervising completion programs for shallow water and HPHT development and exploration wells.
- Provide operations support for day to day shallow water and HPHT completion operations to either Jack Up, Tender Assist, Semi Sub or Drillship.
- Preparing procedures for and supervising onsite completion operations, slickline, electric line, coiled tubing, acidizing, data acquisition and workover operations.
- Responsible for interface management with Drilling, Sub-sea, Subsurface, Production, Facilities, Construction and Pipelines.
- Preparation and review of technical tender documents for third party equipment and services.
- Solving technical problems related to well operations. Witness SIT/FAT testing of critical completion and sub-sea equipment as required.
- Lead CWOP and post well review meeting. Assisting Drilling Section in exploration well testing operations.
- Provide support to Production Operations Section on well handover, well bean up procedure, and initial phase of hydrocarbon flowing monitoring.
- Perform Hazard, Risk and Simultaneous Operations Assessments.
- Advise and develop skills of junior and senior completions engineers.
- As provided/assigned by Head of Well Services Section & Head of Well Operations Department
- Reporting to Head, Well Services Section and advising on operational progress, safety issues, and operations forecast.
- Liaise with other Development Team members and extended team members in drilling, facilities, Subsea, Production and other Subsurface disciplines.
Qualifications And Experience
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Working Experience: 15-20 years in offshore well completions and well servicing with a minimum of 5 years in High Pressure and High Temperature (HPHT) Completion experience.
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in tubing sizing selection, equipment material testing, selection and specifications, completion fluids selection, sand face lower completion, core upper completion and wellhead Christmas Tree design and specifications for HPHT well environment.
- Working knowledge of reservoir and Production engineering
- Knowledge of well service operations and equipment in HPHT well environment including slickline, electric logging, coiled tubing and nitrogen.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing tender/contract document, tubing movement and packer envelope analysis, torque and drag analysis, well proposal, well completion procedure, cost estimate, AFE and end of well report (EOWR).
- Experienced preparing basic of design documentation (completion basis of design, Field Development Plan). Experience in international operation is a plus
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Cost Modelling
- Data Collection
- Development Planning
Job ID: BBBH42343