Lead regional implementation of ScanMarket tool as official CEMEX negotiation platform (Regional Power User).
- Provide business analysis, formulate recommendations to ensure alignment and integration across functional areas. Read and translate business needs into value generating performance management solutions and processes, by using latest business process management and operational excellence methodologies and frameworks.
- Facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents. They may also be involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- Detect challenges, operational modes, develop digital tools and best practices replication in CEMEX Procurement teams aiming to improve performance and create value in the operations.
- Responsible for global, cross functional initiatives working on multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Multiple cross functional and regional stakeholder management
- Adapt to a fast-paced matrix organization with always changing environment and priorities.
- Self-starter, proactive, in solving complex and not clearly defined business problems
- Influence others and manage stakeholder relationship at different levels
- Proactive cross functional analysis
- High visibility to senior management
- Effective communication throughout CEMEX with different cultures
- Relevant data management for solution building support, using several tools for data gathering and interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Business Administration, Engineer, Data Analytics, Information Technology or Programming.
- Languages: Advanced English & Spanish
- Problem solving, decision making and analytical thinking skills
- Committed, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of PC Programs: Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Share Point and ERP SAP.
- Process Modelling tools: Visio, Blue Works, Programming Software, Power BI or Data Visualization
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- 3 years + in Business analysis, process management, process improvement and project management
- Previous experience in Business intelligence and reporting experience
- Basic knowledge in: Design Thinking, Service design Agile Management principles, change management
- Capable of interacting with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams.
- Effective Communication, influencing and good presentation skills.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Have an innovative mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about driving change
- Committed and passionate
- Effective Communication, influencing, facilitation and good presentation skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Global Commercial Areas Leaders & teams
- Emerging Technologies, etc.
- Program Management Office
- Regional/Country Operations
- PIT: Security, Architecture, Software development, IT services etc.
- Director, Regional Procurement (Mexico, USA, SCAC, EMEAA), Regional and Country Procurement Heads, Global Procurement Center of Excellence, Regional Processes and IT areas, Regional Operation Head (Regional VP)
- Plant management crew and operation support regional departments
CEMEX Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- Research Organizations & Foundations (i.e. APQC, Linux Foundation, Gartner, Universities)
- Key technology/software/data vendors
- 3rd party solution vendors for process optimization
- Raw materials Suppliers
At CEMEX, we recognize the diversity of the world in which we live and in which we do business. We respect diversity, we address the inclusion and non-discrimination of any talented person, regardless of gender, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy / maternity / paternity and nationality. We promote a culture of equity for the construction of a sustainable business and the well-being and development of CEMEX employees.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence