Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
- Person must possess the aptitude to gather and analyze engineering test data applying statistical and experimental methods with sound engineering principles. Must possess knowledge of variable interactions when obtaining data including effects of measurement error or influence.
- The candidate must have the necessary aptitude and ability to assemble/disassemble hardware and make an analysis of performance or failure based on observation at the component level.
- Assume project responsibility for engineering documentation including development of test plans, test reports.
- Follow relevant departmental and company Engineering Standards pertaining to documentation control, revision, design methods, and analysis.
- Support Design Engineering with developing innovative design concepts employing the latest design and manufacturing technology as applicable. Demonstrate ability to follow through with verification and implementation of design concepts supporting production release.
- Collect, maintain, and organize project file documentation in proper order and in accordance with engineering standards.
- BSME/MSME or equivalent.
- Experience in the process control or related design field desired.
- Experience level will determine successful candidates position classification (i.e. Engineer I, II, or III).
- Core emphasis in Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Dynamics, Controls, and Materials is valuable.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including proficiency in English required.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.