You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
I am currently recruiting for a client seeking a highly qualified Turnaround Coordinator (Mechanical) to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the STO Mechanical work at our client's LNG facility, ensuring the safe and efficient execution of Turnaround projects. As a key interface between various departments, including Turnaround Contractors, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Warranty, and Project, you will play a crucial role in coordinating and directing the overall turnaround activities.
To be considered for this position, the following requirements and qualifications are necessary:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED. A technical degree or PMP certification is a plus.
- At least three years of work experience as a Mechanical routine maintenance Execution Lead or Supervisor in Oil and Gas, LNG, or petrochemical facilities.
- Three years of experience as a Mechanical Turnaround Coordinator, familiar with the different cycles of Turnaround and project controls.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Plant Maintenance as an "End User" level.
- Project Management PMP training or certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with Primavera Project Management P6 and MS Project experience is a bonus.
- Experience in commissioning, startup, and maintenance of Oil & Gas or petrochemical facilities.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills to effectively manage and coordinate Turnaround Mechanical work execution.
- Exceptional planning and scheduling abilities to handle multiple activities with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, adapting to a dynamic work environment that prioritizes customer service, confidentiality, and ethical behavior.
- Ability to set high standards and drive continuous improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish respectful relationships with management, peers, and facility-level workers.
- Personal accountability for performance and behavior.
- Ability to provide mentoring and coaching to junior peers and counterparts.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status as required by appropriate law.
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications, and are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to submit your application. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your credentials.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Coaching And Mentoring
Job ID: BBBH43711