Job Description Summary
To be part of the Project Management office, within the Installation department, the Installation and M&E offshore team leader will participate in the assembly of the Haliade wind turbines and supervise technicians that will perform the pre-assembly onshore and the assembly offshore during project execution.
Responsable d’équipe installation
Le responsable des équipes d’installation est dédié à l’exécution des projets, au sein du département Installation. Il est chargé de manager les équipes de techniciens qui réalisent le pré-assemblage au port et le montage offshore des éoliennes Haliade
Lead and support different activities on field required by the projects for different wind farms and take necessary action to comply with GE Renewable Energy and quality standards. You will work conjointly with other members of the installation team, M&E, QI, Commissioning team and subcontractors, and perform hands-on work along with the team to ensure that all installation tasks are carried out successfully in a safe, smart and timely manner.
Your tasks will also include:
- Warehousing and maintenance of tools, control subcontractors performing maintenance operations on installation tools
- Ensure a safe work practice by complying with our HSE requirements
- Ensure that the task, responsibilities & plan are clear for all Technicians during and after Toolbox
- Act as a role model safety wise and lead by example
- Install and maintain turbines and equipment
- Troubleshoot on spot whenever challenges occur
- Identify, register and manage deviations
- Encourage supervisors, technicians and stakeholders to collaborate and share knowledge across function
- Ensure a sufficient handover is carried out between shifts
- Review and consolidate technical documentation
- Management and organization of equipment and tooling for the jobs.
- Execute Mechanical and Electrical completion jobs on tower sections, team coordination, subcontractors’ supervision, jobs execution
- Identification and reporting of non-conformity and improvements ideas (to improve safety, duration, costs) during assembly phase
- Support Transport and Installation engineering team for mobilization and demobilization of tools
- Participate to SAT of main toolings
- Participate to component load-out
Relocation Assistance Provided: No