*Job Title: Controls Project Engineer (No Remote)*
*Locations: Shelby, MI*
* Ability to take the Controls Engineering Lead on a project.
* Knowledge and experience using *Siemens TIA Portal* for logic and HMI development
* Knowledge and experience using *Rockwell Logix tools* for logic development
* Knowledge and experience using *Rockwell FactoryTalk View* for HMI development.
* Strong root cause and troubleshooting capabilities. Experience with Servo and VFD drive technologies.
* Typically involve leading a team and the engineering of control systems of manufacturing equipment
* Control panel concept and design based on line-up information from the Mechanical Department.
* Control Project Engineers shall be able to properly design all aspects of a system of software and hardware.
* Develop documentation including schematics, Bill of Materials, network diagrams, and customer deliverables.
* Guarantee the workability, completeness and accuracy of all designs.
* Coordinate with other Project Engineers regarding design concepts and consistency.
* Participate in internal and external design reviews with cross-functional teams.
* Ensure that all designs meet either internal and customer-specific standards.
* Fully document and maintain engineering records for the project.
* Write software as required. Ideal candidate must understand ladder logic and HMI programming.
* Perform commissioning and debug activities for new and existing equipment.
* Work as an engineering liaison to manufacturing and field service departments
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Shelby, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
* Controls Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
* logic and HMI development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Scheduling (Computing)
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Scheduling (Project Management)