Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The Fuels & Lubricants Affiliates Affairs Department manage Saudi Aramco joint venture portfolio investments to achieve profitable and sustainable performance. This is achieved through aligning Saudi Aramco and affiliate strategies, unlocking synergies within the portfolio, and delivering technical engineering and human resource support while providing visibility to Saudi Aramco management.
The Linear Program Modeling Specialist supports to ensure that Saudi Aramco realizes the most value from its JVs by assessing the structure, configuration and performance of the assets, and advising and influencing to improve or optimize these assets in order to maximize shareholder value. This role may work across all JVs or be tasked to focus on specific ones through involvement in projects, studies and/or ad-hoc work. She or he will also evaluate or propose new projects to improve the net margin of these assets and will develop these projects configurations and review engineering contractors’ documents related to LP models, economic models and other engineering deliverables. He or she would also review and propose pricing structures for synergy streams from or to these assets to ensure a fair valuation from the shareholder prospective.
- Use linear programing techniques to identify performance gaps and opportunities for configuration alterations or upgrades in refinery and petrochemical units.
- Acts as an advisor to Saudi Aramco Corporate and Executive Management, Management Committee, and to the highest levels within the JVs, including JV Boards of Directors.
- Uses linear programming techniques to evaluate new projects and proposals.
- Germinates new ideas that could then be implemented on a large scale and have significant impact.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ relevant linear programming experience at top-tier consulting firms and/or major refining or petrochemical companies, with proven expertise in optimizing refinery and petrochemical processing.
- Proven ability to utilize a disciplined, structured and inclusive approach to arrive at effective conclusions and actions.
Title : Fundamental of Engineers (FE)
Req./Pref. : Preferred
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Chemical Engineering
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Economic Theories
- Linear Programming
- Profit Margins