At Luminus, we want to build a CO2-neutral energy future that combines the preservation of the planet, well-being and development through electricity and innovative energy solutions and services.
That's why Luminus Business offers energy solutions to BTB customers, helping them address their energy challenges and reduce their energy bills and CO2 footprint.
We help our customers to manage their energy (gas and electricity), to save their energy through better energy efficiency (solar panels, cogens, re-ignition...), to secure their energy (High Voltage, backup generators,...) and to revolutionize their energy through transformational projects (CO2 neutrality, electric mobility, building solutions...).
To manage our existing solutions and expand our offering of energy efficiency, electric mobility and power quality solutions, we are looking for a Product Manager.
He/she will manage the portfolio of existing solutions, implement new solutions in collaboration with our subsidiaries and technical partners and organize their market launch.
If you want to join a leader in the energy transition and play a role in helping companies move towards a CO2 neutral future, this is the job for you.
- Contribute to the conceptual development of the future product portfolio roadmap and translate technical concepts into viable commercial products or solutions.
- Identify all required stakeholders/partners/subsidiaries needed to perform the solution and define together, the solution according to expected user outcome and business value.
- Define the business requirements and package the features into standard product versions.
- Create & maintain clear structured, comprehensible and complete product design & documentation (Product description, Offering templates, contracts, Lead Qualification documents, process flows, pricing,…).
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials needed to help BtB salespeople to sell the solutions.
- Provide product training to salespeople and support and coaching to help them sell to the right prospects with an appropriate and engaging sales pitch.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to create lead generation campaigns and support the campaign manager for specific go-to-market actions.
- Manage the life cycle of existing products. Provide reporting, monitor quality and customer experience, track new regulations and identify needed updates and improvements.
- Monitor the market and competition and provide competitive intelligence analysis to the BTB department.
- Experienced product manager with affinity for energy related/technical products.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Work autonomously on deliverables through all phases of the project.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Motivated and concerned by sustainability issues, energy transition and fight against climate change.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commercially oriented engineer or commercial engineer or similar through experience
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in the energy sector is an asset.
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Product Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- French Languages
- Dutch Language
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Valuation