Secondary / Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering
25 -45 years old
Years of Experience
5 years work related
Certifications / Licenses
The Senior Mechanic shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Assist in performing daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
- Ensure that job is conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
- Good source of information for maintenance to be carried out. After completing these tasks, the Mechanic should be able to perform the maintenance by self on the following:
- Coiled Tubing (Hydraulics) & Related Equipment.
- C-Pumps & others on location
- Triplex pump
- Pumping unit general maintenance
- Electronic trouble shooting as applicable.
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains records.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Mechanic is required to participate actively in the planning and execution of CT and pumping, logging jobs, understanding the importance of: -Pre and Post job report
- Risk assessment
- Tailgate and safety meetings
- Rigging up/Rigging down and equipment layout as per Standards.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have basic Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Basic Knowledge on equipment functionality, periodic inspection and maintenance
- Trouble Shooting, skilled repairing & overhauling of equipments
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management
- Risk Analysis